Quickpeel is a home-based peel that saves your precious time and money. It is customized for all skin types and hence, is safe for them to use in long run. People with sensitive skin shall keep it only for 5 minutes. It also gives you instant results. Hence, you can see the removal of dead skin and the glow it gets thereafter.
Quickpeel is immensely helpful in removing black heads and white heads. It contains glycolic acid, combined with plant extracts, that helps in smoothening the rough skin, reduces the appearance of skin pores, and lightens the acne spots and pigmentation.
It removes your dead skin cells frequently and that helps in bringing the inner glow outside. It also improves the texture of your skin and makes it velvety smooth and leaves you with younger-looking skin.
It contains portulaca oleracea extract that helps in hydrating the skin. It is an amazing antioxidant that soothes and calms the skin. The content of humectants would give you fresh and healthy skin. The symptoms of skin aging and skin damage also reduce.
The inclusion of piper methysticum extract helps in preventing acne breakouts. Its topical application treats various intense skin disorders like leprosy and eases wound healing and canker sore.
Quickpeel also contains peptides that not only lighten and brighten the skin but also moisturize it. These also help in improving the skin barrier against external factors like pollution, UV rays, bacteria, etc. These reduce wrinkles, provide elasticity to the skin, ease inflammation, repair damaged skin, and even out the skin tone. Peptides can also kill bacteria that cause acne.
It is best to be used with Dr. Sakhiya's Face Wash and Serum on a daily basis. Moreover, sunscreen can also be applied after Quickpeel.
How to use it?
Initially, start using Quickpeel every 3-4 days. Later on, increase this gap as per your requirement.
1st and 2nd application-
- Cleanse and pat dry your face.
- Take a small quantity of quickpeel and start applying it downwards from forehead to chin, covering the whole face and neck area.
- Keep it for 10 minutes and then wash it off with water keeping eyes tightly closed.
- Moisturization is a must after wiping the face.
- Procedure of application is the same as above, the only difference would be of your waiting duration. It would need a second coating and you need not remove the first coat. The second one needs to be done over and above the first one.
- Leave it only for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse it well with water keeping your eyes tightly closed.
- Moisturize your face after wiping.
- Apply Quickpeel to your skin and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, rinse off the product with water.
- It's normal to experience temporary dark patches, which will fade within two days.
- Your skin may appear dull for the first 2-3 days due to the removal of dead skin.
- Visible results will become noticeable after 3 days.
- For optimal results, use QuickPeel once a week.
Do's and Dont's while using Quickpeel-
- Only for external use.
- Take a patch test before applying it properly so as to avoid skin irritation.
- Keep it away from the reach of children, direct sunlight, and excessive heat, and store it in a cool and dry place.
- You need to seal the container tightly after every use.
- Keep your eyes tightly closed while washing off the peel.
- Not to be applied on scars, dermatitis, or eczema.
- Don't use it if you face any side reactions like swelling, red spots, itching, or irritation.
- Don't apply it near the eyes to avoid infiltration.
- Don't forget to moisturize your face after wiping the face.
Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Edta, Sodium Citrate, Baking Soda, D Panthenol, Denatured Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Saccharide Isomerte, Fragrance, Water.